Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Paw-Gel
Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Paw-Gel for Cats contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and select antioxidants that complement a cat's normal diet for a strong immune system and overall cat health. Use this tasty salmon-flavored gel to treat your cat while helping them live their best life.
- Vitamin A is essential for normal skin and mucous membrane health, and helps maintain resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D facilitates proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin E helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes, cardiovascular function, and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognitive, visual and immune system health.
- Zinc, magnesium, manganese and copper play an important role in many biological reactions in the body.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) aids in normal maintenance of the digestive and nervous systems, and also assists with cognitive disorders.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) promotes the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and maintains the integrity of red blood cells.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) supports nervous system and brain function, and helps the body release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) helps protein build body tissue and aids in fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular function. It also helps build genetic material, maintain the nervous system, and metabolize protein and fat.
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (6 g):
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Crude Protein – 0.8%
Crude Fat – 26%
Crude Fiber (max) – 6.7%
Moisture (max) – 45%
Calcium – 0.16 mg
Phosphorus – 0.02 mg
Potassium – 0.15 mg
Zinc – 10 mcg
Copper – 10 mcg
Sodium – 1.01 mg
Chloride – 0.33 mg
Magnesium – 0.38 mg
Iron – 0.53 mg
Manganese – 0.95 mg
Iodine – 0.48 mg
Vitamin A – 734 IU
Vitamin D – 55 IU
Vitamin E – 30 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 1.52 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 2.5 mcg
Pantothenic Acid – 1.74 mg
Niacin – 1.90 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 0.73 mg
Folic Acid – 0.19 mg
Vitamin B12 – 6 mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)* – 1.5 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* – 3.5 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soybean Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Salmon Flavor, Fish Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Vitamin D2 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate (a preservative), Methylparaben (a preservative), Sodium Methylcellulose, Copper Gluconate and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
We Also Recommend
The Honest Cate Kitchen Grain Free Pate Turkey Recipe Cat Food
The Honest Kitchen Beef, Cheddar & Farm Veggies Butcher Block Pate Wet Dog Food