Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée
Your kitten will love the taste of Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food with its smooth, soft texture. Science Diet® Kitten has precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. This food is also ideal for pregnant or nursing cats.
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Pork Protein Isolate, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, Locust Bean Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Carrageenan, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/2 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||7/8 can||3/4 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1 1/4 cans||1 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 5/8 cans||1 1/3 cans|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 7/8 cans||1 1/2 can||1 1/4 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 2/3 cans||2 cans|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
208 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||15.0|
|Vitamin C||192 ppm|
|Vitamin E||661 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.03|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.68|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Farmina N&D Ocean Cod, Shrimp, Pumpkin And Cantaloupe Melon Kitten Dry Cat Food
Wondercide Geranium Shampoo Bar for Dogs + Cats with Natural Essential Oils