Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dry dog food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (80)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|25 (11,3)||1 3/4 (185)|
|30 (14)||2 (210)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3734 kcal/kg (392 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.4|
|Vitamin C||217 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1038 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.57|
We Also Recommend
Gaines Family Farmstead Sweet Potato Chews for Dogs
The Honest Kitchen Beef & Oat with Turkey Recipe Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food